Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stuff.co Reports Christina Agilera Likes Women

Christina Aguilera says she feels "empowered" by her sexuality and is sometimes attracted to women.

The singer is renowned for her provocative image and the lyrics to her new song Not Myself Tonight include Christina talking about kissing both men and women.

She enjoys wearing revealing clothes and performing raunchy songs because she is proud of her body.

"I feel sexuality to be very empowering," the singer said in an interview for the July issue of British magazine Company. "I think men love to believe that they own our sexuality, so if a woman represents herself in a sexual way, people think, 'Oh it must be for a man.'

"But men don't have the right to own our sexuality. If I want to be sexual, it's for my own appreciation and enjoyment! That's why I like to talk about the fact that sometimes I am attracted to women. I appreciate their femininity and beauty."

The 29-year-old star has been married to Jordan Bratman for almost five years and they are more in love than ever.

The couple have a two-year-old son Max and Christina is confident she will spend the rest of her life with Jordan because he is the one person she can trust. Whenever the stresses of her career get too much, Christina knows Jordan will always be there to help her.

"He was centered, grounded and always helped me see the positive in the negative. He would lift me out of my black hole of sometimes feeling sucked in by the negativity of people around me," she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment