Thursday, April 8, 2010

‘Dreamgirls’ star is new Weight Watchers spokeswoman

Jennifer Hudson has reportedly become a spokesperson for the weight loss company.

New York (WiredPRNews.com) – Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson has reportedly become the latest spokesperson for Weight Watchers. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the ‘Dreamgirls’ star credits the program for helping her lose weight after the birth of her son.

Hudson is quoted by the AP as stating of her transformation, “I didn’t realize it was me… I was like, ‘Who? … Oh, my God, this is me.’ And now when I look back, wow, look at the difference from then to now.”

Hudson is further quoted as stating of her decision to change her eating habits, “How can I make a better me, or grow or do some changes, anything, just experiment, because I have me back now… And then at the same time, having the baby … it’s like, OK, this is a good way of how I would want my child to grow up, because so many times in growing up, you gain really bad habits … so I want to make sure that he’s going into this and I’m being a good example for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment