Thursday, March 25, 2010

AMALGAM DIGITAL STOPPING SLAUGHTERHOUSE FROM GOING TO SHADY


Amalgam Digital. Joe Budden. Shady Records. Slaughterhouse. I am getting some pretty interesting intel that is telling me that Amalgam Digital is the real reason that Slaughterhouse cannot go an sign with Shady Records. Apparently, Joe Budden still owes them another album under his contract. He says that is not the case. So Amalgam is holding the whole Slaughterhouse/Shady Deal up. I’m not sure if there is some other level to this but that’s pretty much it. This is likely to find its way to court, but I don’t know. I think Shady will soon be uninterested, but that’s my opinion. I really want to see SH on Shady so we can see some variety in rap on the commercial level. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment